ANALISIS PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS DAN SOLVABILITAS TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN UMUM YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2012 – 2017

DIANA PITASARI, DIANA PITASARI (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS DAN SOLVABILITAS TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN UMUM YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2012 – 2017. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI DIANA PITASARI (Analisis Pengaruh Likuiditas & Solva.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
JURNAL PENELITIAN (Diana Pitasari).pdf

Download (511kB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Pitasari, Diana, 2018. Analysis of the Effect of Liquidity and Solvency on the Profitability of Public Banking Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) 2012-2017. Thesis, Accounting Depart ment, Faculty of Economics, Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM). Advisor I : Hari Setiono. SE., M.Si Advisor II : Nur Ainiyah, SE.,M.Akt Banking as a financial institution with its main activities as a collector and distributor of public funds must create a healthy banking system. One of the main sources as an indicator of the bank's financial health from profitability is known in the bank's financial statements. The financial ratio of liquidity and solvency is the benchmark used in measuring the level of bank profitability. These linkages can be measured by Cash Ratio (CR), Reserve Requirements (RR), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR), Loan to Asset Ratio (LAR), and Net Call Money (NCM) for Liquidity. While solvency uses Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), Long Term Debt to Equity Ratio (LTDER) and Return on Assets (ROA). This study uses quantitative methods aimed at analyzing the influence of liquidity and solvency on the profitability of public banks listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). With a research population in the form of general banking companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as many as 7 companies in the period 2012 to 2017.The results of the analysis show that liquidity significantly affects profitability with a significance level of 0.033 <0.05. Solvability variable partially has a significant effect on ROA because the significance value is smaller than 0.05, which is 0.023 <0.05. While simultaneously the independent variables Liquidity and Solvability affect the Profitability of Return On Assets (ROA) with a significant value of F 0.018 smaller than 0.05. All the results are tested can explain the 40.3% of the phenomena that exist against Profitability. The remaining 59.7% is explained by other phenomena. Keywords: Banking, Financial Reports, Financial Ratios, Profitability

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Banking, Financial Reports, Financial Ratios, Profitability
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Accounting
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 13 Mar 2019 06:15
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 06:13
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/312

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item