PENGARUH RETURN ON EQUITY, DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO DAN EARNINGS PER SHARE TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ45 DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2013-2017

LILIS HARIATI, LILIS HARIATI (2019) PENGARUH RETURN ON EQUITY, DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO DAN EARNINGS PER SHARE TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ45 DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2013-2017. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
Skripsi Lilis Hariati 5.14.02.04.0.051.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (4MB)
[img] Text
Jurnal Lilis Hariati 5.14.02.04.0.051.pdf

Download (409kB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Hariati, Lilis. 2018. Effect of Return on Equity, Dept To Equity Ratio, and Earnings Per Share on Share Prices in LQ45 Companies Registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2013-2017. Thesis, Accounting Department, Faculty of Economics, Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM). Advisor I: Hari Setiono, SE., M.Si. Advisor II: Tatas Ridho Nugroho, S.Pd., M. Pd Share prices reflect the value of a company. If the company's achievements are good, investors will be in great demand. This study aims to analyze the effect of ROE, DER and EPS on stock prices. Using a sample of LQ45 companies listed on the Stock Exchange in 2013-2017. The research design in this study was associative research with a quantitative research approach. The population in this study were 45 companies. Determination of the sample using purposive sampling method is 13 sample companies with a total sample of 65. The independent variables used are ROE, DER and EPS, the dependent variable used is the stock price. Testing the hypothesis in this study uses multiple regression techniques. The results of this study indicate that partially ROE and EPS have a significant positive effect on stock prices, and DER has a significant negative effect on stock prices. Simultaneously ROE, DER and EPS have a positive effect on the Stock Price as evidenced by the F test of significant value of 0.000 which is <0.05. Besides that, it is also indicated by the coefficient of determination (R²) that is equal to 0.664 or 66.4%. This means that ROE (X1), DER (X2), and EPS (X3) are only able to explain its effect on the value of the Share Price (Y) of 66.4% while the other 33.6% is explained by other variables not in the study. Keywords: Share Prices, Return On Equity, Dept to Equity Ratio, Earnings Per Share

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Share Prices, Return On Equity, Dept to Equity Ratio, Earnings Per Share
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Accounting
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 14 Mar 2019 07:53
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 06:01
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/334

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item