PENGARUH FREE CASH FLOW, RISIKO BISNIS, DAN STRUKTUR ASET TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN HUTANG PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (PERIODE 2013-2017)

PUTRI PUJI ASTUTIK, PUTRI PUJI ASTUTIK (2019) PENGARUH FREE CASH FLOW, RISIKO BISNIS, DAN STRUKTUR ASET TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN HUTANG PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (PERIODE 2013-2017). Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI PUTRI PUJI ASTUTIK.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
JURNAL PUTRI PUJI ASTUTIK-2.pdf

Download (419kB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Astutik, Putri Puji, 2018. The Effect of Free Cash Flow, Business Risk and Asset Structure on Debt Policy on Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (Period 2013-2017). Thesis, Accounting Departement, Faculty of Economics, Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM). Advisor I : Hari Setiono SE., M.Si Advisor II : Tatas Ridho Nugroho S.Pd., M.Pd This research was conducted on food and beverage sub-sector manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) in the period 2013-2017. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of free cash flow, business risk and asset structure on debt policy. This study uses quantitative methods. The population in this study were all food and beverage sub-sector manufacturing companies listed on the IDX for the period 2013-2017. The sample selection is done by purposive sampling method, based on the specified criteria, obtained 11 companies that became the research sample. The source of data in this study is secondary data obtained from www.idx.co.id. Hypothesis testing is carried out using multiple linear regression analysis. The results of the research based on the t test showed that free cash flow and asset structure had a positive and significant effect on debt policy, because it has a significance value of less than 0.05. While business risk has no effect on debt policy, because it has a significance value of more than 0.05. Meanwhile, based on F test shows that the variable free cash flow, business risk, and asset structure simultaneously affect the debt policy because the value of significance is less than 0.05 that is equal to 0.000. The adjusted R2 test shows that the predictive ability of the three independent variables is 39.3% and the remaining 60.7% is influenced by other variables outside the model. Keywords: Free Cash Flow, Business Risk, Asset Structure, Debt Policy

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Free Cash Flow, Business Risk, Asset Structure, Debt Policy
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Accounting
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 18 Mar 2019 03:47
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 05:44
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/362

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item