PENGARUH SERVICE EXCELLENCE DAN LOYALITAS PELANGGAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN DI DEALER MOTOR HONDA PT.TUNAS DWIPA MATRA MOJOSARI

ERNY KARYAWATI, ERNY KARYAWATI (2019) PENGARUH SERVICE EXCELLENCE DAN LOYALITAS PELANGGAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN DI DEALER MOTOR HONDA PT.TUNAS DWIPA MATRA MOJOSARI. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
DRAFT SKRIPSI ERNY.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Abstract Karyawati, Erny, 2018.Influence of Service Excellence and Customer Loyalty on Purchase Decisions at Honda Motor Dealers PT.Tunas Dwipa Matra Mojosari.Thesis / final project, Marketing Management Study Program, Faculty of Economics, Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM). Advisor I: Budi Utami, SE., MM Supervisor II: M. Syamsul Hidayat, SE., MM This research is motivated by the decline in the number of customers at the Honda Motor Dealer PT.Tunas Dwipa Matra Mojosari in 2018. The decrease in he number of customers indicates that the customer loyalty in the Dealer is decreasing. By looking at the existing problems, this research can be directed to analyze how to improve customer purchasing decisions supported by excellent service (service excellence) and foster customer loyalty to the company. n this study the criteria used are fixed customers, which means that service users who have purchased more than twice at a Honda Motor Dealer PT.Tunas Dwipa Matra Mojosari. The number of samples is determined in the calculation of he Suharsimi Arikunto formula with the taking of 25% of the population of 188, hen the number of samples is 47 people. The data analysis method used in this study is the Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, which previously tested the validity, reliability and classical assumptions. The results showed that Service Excellence and Customer Loyalty had a positive and significant effect on Purchase Decisions. It was known from the adjusted Rsquare value obtained at 0.458 or 45.8% while the remaining 54.2% was nfluenced by other variables not revealed in this study. The author's suggestion s to increase the Purchase Decision must be made efforts to develop service excellence and maintain customer loyalty and correct deficiencies in order to form positive perceptions and exceed customer expectations. Keywords: Service Excellence, Customer Loyalty, Purchase Decision.

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Service Excellence, Customer Loyalty, Purchase Decision
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 19 Mar 2019 04:20
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:57
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/407

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item