PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN KONFLIK TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. MULTI SARANA INDOTANI

FRAMITA ESTU NINGSIH, FRAMITA ESTU NINGSIH (2019) PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN KONFLIK TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. MULTI SARANA INDOTANI. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI FRAMITA ESTU NINGSIH.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (4MB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Ningsih, Framita Estu, 2018. Effect of work environment and conflict on employee performance at PT Multi Sarana Indotani Mojokerto. Final project, Human Resources Management Study Program, Faculty of Economics, Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM). Advisor I : Kasnowo, S.Sos., MM Advisor II: Hartono, SE., MM The creation of high employee performance is not easy because the performance of employees can be timul if the work environment and conflict can be run in a balanced manner. Based on the description the authors are interested in conducting research on the influence of the work environment and conflict on employee performance at PT Multi Sarana Indotani in Mojokerto.The purpose of this study was to determine whether there is an influence between work environment and conflict on employee performance. The independent variable consists of the work environment, conflict and employee performance as the dependent variable. Data collection method uses primary data in the form of questionnaires filled out by respondents. Data analysis techniques use validity, reliability, classical assumption test, and hypothesis testing. The results showed that the regression equation Y = 17.771 + 0.152X1 + 0.195X2. The magnitude of the influence of the work environment and conflict on employee performance simultaneously is shown by the calculated F value of 4.986 at a significance level of 0.008, with a contribution of influence of 6.2% while the remaining 93.8% is influenced by other factors outside this study. Conclusions in this study are that simultaneously the work environment and conflict affect employee performance at PT Multi Sarana Indotani. The advice that the writer can give from the results of the research is that the work environment should be improved further and the conflicts that occur also need to be considered so that employees can improve their performance. Keywords: work environment, conflict, employee performance.

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: work environment, conflict, employee performance
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 19 Mar 2019 06:46
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:50
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/415

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item