PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI UD. KARYA JATI PETERONGAN JOMBANG

IFTITAHUZ ZAHROTUL HABIBAH, IFTITAHUZ ZAHROTUL HABIBAH (2019) PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI UD. KARYA JATI PETERONGAN JOMBANG. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI IFTITAH ZAHRO_pdf.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Iftitahuz, Zahrotul Habibah, 2018. The Effect of Compensation and Job Satisfaction on the Performance of Production Employees UD. Karya Jati Peterongan Jombang. Thesis / final project, Human Resources Management Study Program, Faculty of Economics, Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM) Advisor I : Rini Armin, SP., SE., Mm Advisor II : Hartono, SE., MM Human resources is a very important part of the company, where the effectiveness and success of the company is largely determined by the performance of it in the company (in this case the employee). Improving the quality of human resources, especially in terms of performance will bring progress for the company to survive in a competition in a business environment that is starting to become unstable. Therefore, improving employee performance is a management challenge that is very serious because the success of achieving the goals and survival of the company depends on the quality of the human resource performance in it. In connection with the object of research, of course the company always pays attention to compensation from its employees to always prioritize the vision and mission of the company where the estuary of all of them is an increase in production results (company profits) so that it will provide support and provide salaries which according to the company is already at a reasonable level for all employees so as to maintain employee job satisfaction with the ultimate goal is to maintain and improve the performance of its employees. This study uses compensation and job satisfaction as independent variables and employee performance as the dependent variable. This research was conducted at UD. Karya Jati Peterongan Jombang, with data collection methods using questionnaires distributed to 100 production employees. Based on the results of multiple linear regression analysis shows that there is a positive and significant influence of compensation and job satisfaction on employee performance. The coefficient of determination shows that the performance of employees of UD. Karya Jati peterongan Jombang is influenced by compensation and job satisfaction by 17.8%. While the remaining 82.2% is explained by other variables not explained in this study. In addition, it can be seen that the compensation variables (X1) and job satisfaction (X2), simultaneously and partially affect employee performance (Y). Keywords: Compensation, Job Satisfaction, and Employee Performance

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Compensation, Job Satisfaction, and Employee Performance
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 19 Mar 2019 07:09
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:48
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/420

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item