PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA PRODUK PASTA GIGI PEPSODENT (STUDI KASUS PADA KONSUMEN PRODUK PASTA GIGI PEPSODENT DI DESA SIDOMULYO)

LORENASYAH EZRI MARJIYANTI, LORENASYAH EZRI MARJIYANTI (2019) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA PRODUK PASTA GIGI PEPSODENT (STUDI KASUS PADA KONSUMEN PRODUK PASTA GIGI PEPSODENT DI DESA SIDOMULYO). Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI LORENASYAH E.M. (5.14.02.03.0.073).pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Marjiyanti, Lorenasyah Ezri, 2018. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Brand Image Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Produk Pasta Gigi Pepsodent Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen Produk Pasta Gigi Pepsodent Di Desa Sidomulyo.Manajemen Pemasaran, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Islam Majapahit (UNIM). Advisor I: Eny Setyariningsih, SE.MM Advisor II : Rika Dwi Harsasi, SE.M.MM Consumer purchasing decisions on toothpaste products can be influenced by other factors. Every consumer has different tastes and desires. Product quality and good brand image in the minds of consumers can influence the purchase decision. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of product quality and brand image on the purchasing decision of pepsodent toothpaste in Sidomulyo Village. The variables used in this study are two variables: the independent variable and the dependent variable. Independent variable (X) consists of product quality and brand image and the dependent variable of this study (Y) purchasing decision. The type of research used in this study is quantitative. The population in this study was the number of respondents in Sidomulyo village who bought pepsodent toothpaste. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling with certain considerations, namely Sidomulyo Village residents who bought and used 150 family cards of pepsodent toothpaste. The method used is multiple linear regression. As for data by using the SPSS for Windows Realease 22 program. Based on the results of multiple linear regression analysis can be concluded from the results of the T test that the product quality and brand image variables are variables that have a significant partial effect on the decision to buy pepsodent toothpaste. The results of the F test can be concluded that there is a significant influence silmutan between the variables of product quality and brand image on purchasing decisions. The results obtained by the coefficient of determination or R2 shows that 50.8% of purchasing decisions are influenced by two independent variables namely product quality and brand image, while the remaining 49.2% is influenced by other variables Keywords: Product Quality, Brand Image, Purchase Decision

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product Quality, Brand Image, Purchase Decision
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2019 01:36
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:43
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/427

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item