PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Kartini Mojosari)

MIFTAHUL HUDA, MIFTAHUL HUDA (2019) PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Kartini Mojosari). Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
Skripsi Miftahul Huda Nim. 5.14.02.03.0.078.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (9MB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Huda Miftahul. 2018. The Influence of work environment and discipline Work Against the performance of employees in a General Hospital of Kartini Mojosari. Thesis in Marketing management studies program in the Faculty of Economics Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM). Lecturer I : Rini Armin, SP., SE., MM Lecturer II : Hartono., SE., MM Human resource management is an important activity in a company in order to improve the performance of employees are optimally. Because there is a connection between the performance of employees with the company's performance. Where with a good employee performance and increase the company's performance then it will increase. Similarly, with the performance of employees decreased, then it will have an impact on the company's performance decreases. The design of this research is a descriptive survey approach. The research of variable work environments and work Discipline as the independent variable and the dependent variable as a Performance. Samples taken with the technique of simple random sampling as much as 107 respondents. The data collected with a questionnaire and analyzed instrument with double linear regression The value of R Square (R2) by 0.493 49.3% or that shows the contribution of the environmental variable and discipline on performance clerk RS Kartini Mojokerto. While the rest of 50.7% in influence by other factors that do not exist in this research model. Multiple correlation coefficient is used to measure keeratan relationships between environmental variables and discipline against the performance of employees. Multiple correlation coefficient indicated by value (R) of 0.702 70.2% or indicating that the variable work environments and disciplines on performance clerk RS Kartini Mojokerto have close links Based on the results of the test t shows in partial ape environment variables affect the performance of the work and discipline of employees. Test results showed F simultaneously or with independent variable (work environment and work discipline) effect on the performance of the employees and the linear regression test shows a work discipline is the dominant factor affecting the performance of the employee. Key Words : Work Environment, Work Dicipline, Work Performance

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Work Environment, Work Dicipline, Work Performance
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2019 01:49
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:41
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/430

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item