PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN DI PT. HEAVEN CHEMICAL INDONESIA - GRESIK

NOVIA AYU NUR CAHYANI, NOVIA AYU NUR CAHYANI (2019) PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN DI PT. HEAVEN CHEMICAL INDONESIA - GRESIK. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
Rangkuman Skripsi.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
15. Jurnal revisi.pdf

Download (227kB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Cahyani, Novia Ayu Nur, 2018.The Influence of the Effect of Motivation and Work Environment on Employee Productivity at PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia Gresik Lecturer I : Rini Armin. SP., MM. Lecturer II : Kasnowo, Ssos.I., MM. The main problem in this study is whether motivation and workenvironment affect employee productivity at PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia.The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of motivation and work environment on work productivity in employees of PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia. In order to apply these objectives a descriptive method, descriptive statistical method was used with the help of the SPSS Program. Independent variables are work motivation and work environment in this study have a strong relationship or influence with the dependent variable, namely work productivity. This can be proven by the correlation coefficient (R) of 0.693. R2 value is 0.480 or 48%, meaning that 48% of the employee productivity variable of PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia is influenced by work motivation and work environment while the remaining 52% is influenced by other variables not included in the research conducted. The value of t arithmetic for the variable work motivation is 2.949 and is greater than t table (1.703) which means that H1 is accepted meaning that work motivation has a significant influence on the work productivity of employees of PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia. The value of t arithmetic for the work environment variable is 2.548 and is greater than t table (1.703) which means H2 is accepted. This means that the work environment has a significant influence on the work productivity of employees of PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia. The calculated F value is obtained at 12,004 greater than F table of 4.21 which means that H0 is rejected and H3 is accepted so that there is a significant positive influence between the Motivation and Work Environment variables simultaneously on the work productivity of employees of PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia. Based on the results of the analysis of the influence of the influence of motivation and work environment on work productivity in employees of PT. Heaven Chemical Indonesia found that there is a positive and significant influence between motivation and work environment on work productivity both partially and simultaneously. Keywords: environment, motivation, employee work productivity

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: environment, motivation, employee work productivity
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2019 04:38
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:31
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/448

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item