PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi Pada PT. Hilon Felt Cabang Mojokerto)

Sigit Cahyono, Cahyono Sigit (2019) PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi Pada PT. Hilon Felt Cabang Mojokerto). Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
Skripsi Sigit Cahyono, NIM. 5.14.02.03.0.129.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (3MB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Cahyono, Sigit. 2018. The influence of motivation and leadership styles on performance of employees at PT. Hilon Felt Mojokerto. Thesis in Marketing management studies program in the Faculty of Economics Majapahit Islamic University (UNIM). Lecturer I: Rini Armin, SP., SE., MM Lecturer II: Kasnowo, S.Sos.I, MM An organization has the quality of human resources the Organization will advance by leaps and bounds in competing in the corporate world. Improvement of human resources quality of performance depends on the factors that influenced by the job satisfaction that they receive and feel of an its. Our satisfaction and perceived of employees in carrying out the task is always always exists in an organization. The design of this research is a descriptive survey approach. This research variables were motivation and leadership as the independent variable and the dependent variable as a Performance. Samples taken with purposive sampling technique as much as 51 respondents. The data collected with a questionnaire and analyzed instrument with double linear regression The value of R Square (R2) of 0.477 or 47.7% indicating the contribution of variable motivation and leadership against the performance of the employees of PT. Hilon felt Mojokerto. While the rest of 52.3% in influence by other factors that do not exist in this research model. Multiple correlation coefficient is used to measure keeratan relationships between variables of motivation and leadership against the performance of the employees of PT. Hilon felt multiple Correlation Coefficient Mojokerto indicated by value (R) by 0.690 or 69% indicates that the variable style of motivation and leadership against the performance of the employees of PT. Hilon felt Mojokerto have close links Based on the results of the test T shows in partial variables of motivation and leadership affect the performance of the employees. Test results showed F simultaneously or with independent variable (motivation and leadership) have an effect on the performance of the employees and the linear regression test shows the organizational culture is the dominant factor affecting the performance of the employee. Key Words : Motivation, leadership, work performance

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Motivation, leadership, work performance
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2019 07:33
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:19
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/468

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item