PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA PADA KARYAWAN PT. ROMAN CERAMIC INTERNASIONAL MOJOKERTO

SULTON INDRA LESMANA, LESMANA INDRA SULTON (2019) PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA PADA KARYAWAN PT. ROMAN CERAMIC INTERNASIONAL MOJOKERTO. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
skripsi (sulton indra lesmana 5.13.02.03.0.119).pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (4MB)

Abstract

This research was conducted on employees of PT. Roman Ceramic International Mojokerto who uses Honda motorbikes, the purpose of this study was to determine the effect of brand equity on the purchase decision of Honda motorcycles. This study uses quantitative research with the number of respondents as many as 100 samples and processing data using SPSS 2.1 for Windows. With multiple regression analysis, the equation: Y = 3,304 - 0,143 (X1) + 0,277 (X2) - 0,057 (X3) + 0,639 (X4). With partial analysis, the brand awareness variable obtained coefficient: -0.848 and significance of 0.398. Brand association variables obtained coefficient: 1.752 with a significance of 0.083. The perceived quality variable obtained coefficient: 0.719 with a significance of 0.474. While brand loyalty obtained coefficient: 6.134 with a significance of 0,000. This shows that only brand loyalty variables have a positive and significant influence. Based on the simultaneous test obtained F count of 16,779 with a significance level of 0,000 which shows the four variables of brand equity together have a positive and significant effect. Based on the correlation coefficient obtained at 0.643 shows that there is a strong relationship between the independent variable and the dependent variable. From the determination test also obtained a coefficient of 414 where that 41.4% is influenced by the four variables of brand equity while the remaining 58.6% is influenced by other variables not examined. Keywords : Brand Equity, Buying Decision

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Brand Equity, Buying Decision
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2019 07:53
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:14
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/472

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item