PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK KOSMETIK WARDAH (Studi kasus pada konsumen Wardah di Toko Subur Mojosari)

ILMIATUS SHOLIKHAH, ILMIATUS SHOLIKHAH (2019) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK KOSMETIK WARDAH (Studi kasus pada konsumen Wardah di Toko Subur Mojosari). Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI ILMIATUS S. (5.14.02.03.0.065).pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

Abstract Sholikhah, Ilmiatus, 2018. Pengaruh kualitas produk dan harga terhadap keputusan pembelian produk kosmetik wardah studi kasus pada konsumen wardah di toko subur Mojosari.Skripsi/tugas akhir, Program StudiManajemen Pemasaran, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Islam Majapahit (UNIM). Advisor I : Eny Setyariningsih, SE.MM Advisor II : Rika Dwi Harsasi, SE.M.MM In the area of increasingly fierce competition, one way to get loyal customers is to satisfy consumers need consistently from time to time, product quality and price are expected to be able to increase consumer purchasing decisions in order to achieve the goals of the company. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of product quality and price on purchasing decisions on cosmetic products in the Mojosari fertile shop. This research variable uses two variables, namely the independent variable and the dependent variable. Independent variables (X) include: product quality (X1) and price (X2), the dependent variable is the purchase decision (Y). This research was conducted at the Mojosari fertile shop. The population in this study is that consumers make purchases at Mojosari fertile stores. The technique used in sampling was purposive sampling and obtained a sample of 110 respondents. This research uses instrument test (validity and reliability test), hypothesis test (multiple linear regression test), R2 test, T test and F test, classic assumption (multicollinearity test, normality test, heteroscedasticity test). As for data processing using the SPSS for Windows Realease 22 program. Based on the results of this study the product quality and price variables on the T test results are variables that have a significant partial effect on the decision to purchase cosmetic products. The results of the F test can be concluded that there is a significant influence simultaneously between the variables of product quality and price on purchasing decisions. The results obtained by the coefficient of determination or R2 of 53.4% means that the quality of products and prices together or simultaneously affect the decision of purchasing cosmetic products ward, while the remaining 46.6% is influenced by other variables. Keywords: Product Quality, Price, Purchase Decision

Item Type: Skripsi/Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product Quality, Price, Purchase Decision
Subjects: 0 Majapahit Islamic University Subject Areas > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Management
Depositing User: Perpus Unim
Date Deposited: 21 Mar 2019 07:01
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2019 04:13
URI: http://repository.unim.ac.id/id/eprint/477

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item